Monday 20 January 2014

I am not thinking of marriage right now: Jacqueline Fernandez

I am not thinking of  marriage right now: Jacqueline Fernandez
Jacqueline Fernandez
Jacqueline Fernandez's last outing on the big screen, Race 2, might not have found too many takers, but her fans still gathered to greet her with loud cheers when she recently visited Ahmedabad.

And she was worth every moment's wait as she made an appearance looking stunning in an orange anarkali. Flashing her pearlies, Jaqueline said, "I am sorry for the delay, I hope you will forgive me for coming late. This is my third visit to Ahmedabad and it has always been fun coming here."

READ: Sajid Khan and Jacqueline Fernandez part ways

Jacqueline, who has been missing from the limelight for sometime now, seems to have a packed year ahead. With movies like Roy, alongside Ranbir Kapoor and Arjun Rampal, and Kick, opposite Salman Khan, in the list of her forthcoming films, she is all excited. She says, "I am really excited about my next films as I am working with big names like Salman and Ranbir. It has been an amazing experience working with these two, especially Salman from whom I got to learn a lot regarding the tricks of the trade." On asked about how it's different from other films she's done in the past, she quips, "Earlier I have mainly done glam roles, but in my recent films, I'm playing a simple and deglam role which was a challenge."

This Sri Lankan beauty, who will soon be seen in an "English film called According to Mathew, a Sri Lankan production," says that "Bollywood is getting bigger and better", and she is happy to be a part of the Hindi film industry. "Bollywood was all about 100 crore last year, but things are getting bigger now. Films have already started doing bigger business and I am sure this year will bring even bigger collections at the box office."

And as she gets up to leave, one final questions leaves her stumped. So when is the beautiful actress tying the knot? She says, "I am speechless. Well, right now I am not thinking about getting married. I'm concentrating on my career which is my top priority. The rest will follow eventually."

No comments:

P2P WiFi Plan Challenges ISP Dominance

en Garden  on Monday announced the launch of a new peer-to-peer service that allows users to share Internet connections and unused plan da...